Tuk Tuk 30A | E-Taxi Service for Seaside, Grayton, Watercolor, Florida
Come Tuk With Us
30A's On-demand e-transportation technology is our core service, and the app that connects our drivers and riders is what makes it all possible. Here’s how it works, step by step:
How To Ride
- Download the Tuk Tuk 30A App on iOS and Google Play Store.
Where Can I Ride
- We currently operate between Grayton Beach and Eastern Lake.
How Are They Powered
- ELECTRIC! Tuk Tuks are a fun, safe, eco-friendly way to get around 30A. With being electric, they are super quiet, allowing our riders to have conversation during their ride, while also reducing our carbon footprint as a business & community.
How Many Passengers
- Our Tuks fit a driver and 6 Passengers, allowing you to bring the entire family.
How Much Is A Ride
- $5.00 to start and then $1.00 per minute.
What's An Average Ride
- Your average ride from Seagrove to Grayton will about $15, with the longest ride from Buddy's Seafood to Chiringo costing about $25 during seasonal traffic-times.
A rider opens the app
The rider enters their destination into the Where to? box on the top of the screen; taps each ride option to see the wait time, car sizes, and price; then confirms their pickup location and taps Request.
The rider is matched with a driver
A nearby driver sees and chooses to accept the rider’s trip request. The rider is automatically notified when the driver’s vehicle is about a minute away.
The driver picks up the rider
The driver and the rider verify each other’s names and the destination. Then the driver starts the ride.
The driver takes the rider to the destination
The app gives the driver the option to access turn-by-turn directions, so the driver can focus on getting there and the rider can focus on enjoying a comfortable ride.
The driver and rider leave ratings and reviews.
At the end of each trip, drivers and riders can rate each other from 1 to 5 stars. Riders can also give the driver compliments. In cities where tipping is available, they can also add a little extra to show their gratitude.